Discount may not be combined with any other offers. Limit one coupon per customer.
Water Leak Repair
Call the Professionals for Water Leak Repairs
Don't Let a Leaky Faucet Aggravate You
Your faucet takes a great amount of abuse on a daily basis due to water pressure, every day usage, and water conditions. It is understandable that the gaskets, handles, and cartridges in a faucet can wear out eventually. You need expert faucet repair services.
At RooterPLUS we have the necessary tools and knowledge needed for faucet repair, faucet replacement, and even brand new faucet installation. Residents in the Atlanta can expect professional faucet repair, installation, and maintenance services from us.
Avoid High Water Bills
How to detect a leak
Some meter pits are full of water. This does not mean that you have a leak. It could be natural ground water. You may have to use a pump to remove the water from your meter pit or bail the water out with a small bucket. Make sure all water using fixtures in your home are not in use. Check to see if the triangle on the face of the meter is moving. It is a low flow indicator. If it is, you either have a leak or something in your home is using water. Go find it! Places to look are toilets (flappers get old and wear out) faucets, hot water heaters, water softeners etc. Typically, the sweep hand turns a full rotation when 10 gallons of water has gone through the meter.
How to check for toilet leaks
- Wait 5-10 minutes after the last flush.
- Remove tank cover. Is the water level in the tank too high and spilling into the overflow tube? If it is you have a leak.
- While you have the tank cover off, put food coloring, laundry bluing or a leak detector tablet in the toilet tank. Wait at least 30 minutes. If the colored water appears in the bowl, you have a leak.
Service Line Leaks
Water leaks can develop in the home's water service line. Although such leaks can be difficult to detect, there are some telltale signs, which may indicate that you have a leak in your service line. You should be continuously observant for:
- Wet spots in your yard between the meter vault and your house.
- The sound of running water or a hissing sound coming from your main shut off valve when water is not being used in your home.
- Water leaking into your basement or crawl space near the location of your water service line.
- A noticeable loss in water pressure or flow throughout your home
- Water bills showing progressively higher water consumption that cannot be explained otherwise.
Let Us Help!
Solve basement flooding and leaking issues
Choosing RooterPLUS to handle your sump pump installation allows you to direct water from around and beneath the basement foundation into a sump pit at the lowest point. The electric-powered sump pump will discharge the water out of the pit and into the city storm drain, or wherever local codes require.