Some numbers for Metro Atlanta:
- Six million residents
- Hundreds of thousands "do-it-yourselfers"
- Thousands of people charging for "handyman" services
- Roughly 7,000 licensed plumbers
- Over 700 licensed plumbing companies
So here is the question. You have a plumbing issue. It has to be fixed. A leaky faucet or running toilet can cost you hundreds of dollars each month. A slow draining sewer has the potential to back up and cause a mess. Your water heater is 15 years old and barely puts out enough warm water for one shower. Someone has to fix it.
Now the tricky part…Who? Many companies can fix things, but who does it all and who does the "little things" right every time? I am a little biased, but I think our team at RooterPLUS! is as good as they come. We have spent the past couple of years transforming ourselves into a customer service machine. When there are so many companies/individuals to choose from when deciding whom to call for plumbing needs, here are some things to consider:
- Are they licensed and insured?
- Are they a drug-free company?
- Have they done a background check on every employee?
- Are their licenses and certifications current and are they versed in the newest codes and regulations?
- Are they in uniform?
- Are their trucks clean and not leaking in your driveway?
- Are they giving you a price BEFORE they start working so there are never any surprises as to how much you owe?
- Do they give a great warranty?
- Do they have a company employee answering the phone 24 hours a day?
- Do the techs attend training classes on a regular basis in both technical skills and customer service skills?
- Can they get to your property and solve your problems quickly?
- And at the end of the day, are they a company that you would be proud to tell your friends and family about?
We have worked really hard and know that the answer is YES to all of these questions for us. There are many choices in Atlanta when it comes to your plumbing, septic, heating and air needs. But in our humble opinion, there is only one answer and that is RooterPLUS!
Thanks and stay dry!!